Your information may be held by Global Infusion Group, which trades as e2b, GIG, Eat to the Beat and Bonnie May Food & Events; the operational divisions that make up Global Infusion Group Limited.
How we use your personal information
This privacy notice is to let you know how companies within the Group promise to look after your personal information. This includes what you tell us about yourself, what we learn by having you as a customer and the choices you give us about what marketing you want us to send you. This notice explains how we do this and tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Our Privacy Promise
- To keep your data safe and private.
- Not to sell your data.
- To give you ways to manage and review your marketing choices at any
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
This notice sets out most of your rights under the new law. GDPR came into effect across the EU on May 25, 2018.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a legal framework that sets guidelines for the collection and processing of personal information of individuals within the European Union (EU). The GDPR sets out the principles for data management and the rights of the individual, while also imposing fines that can be revenue-based. The General Data Protection Regulation covers all companies that deal with data of EU citizens, so it is a critical regulation for corporate compliance officers at banks, insurers, and other financial companies. Read more
How the law protects you
As well as our Privacy Promise, your privacy is protected by law. This section explains how that works.
- Data Protection law says that we are allowed to use personal information only if we have a proper reason to do so.
- This includes sharing it outside Global Infusion Group.
The law says we must have one or more of these reasons:
- To fulfill a contract we have with you, or
- When it is our legal duty, or
- When it is in our legitimate interest, or
- When you consent to it.
A legitimate interest is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information. But even then, it must not unfairly go against what is right and best for you. If we rely on our legitimate interest, we will tell you what that is.
Here is a list of all the ways that we may use your personal information:
- Contractual or Legal requirements during the supply of a service from any other legal entities within Global Infusion Group Limited
- Sending marketing materials through both digital and postal
- When providing proposal or estimates during initial engagement of services and thereafter
- Updated news regarding Global Infusion Group or any of its other legal entities
- Global Infusion Group Limited does not share personal data with any other third part supplier or business without prior consent from the customer.
Who we are
Global Infusion Group is made up of different legal entities. We’ll let you know which you have a relationship with, when you take out a service with us. You can find out more about us at www.globalinfusiongroup.com. If you have any questions, or want more details about how we use your personal information, you can ask us on +44 (0) 1494 790 700.